Back to top
Skip to content
Skip to menu
Back to top
Back to main
Skip to menu
Has anyone dealt with Credit Corp Solutions and their consta
Has anyone dealt with Credit Corp Solutions and their consta
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:35 am
I've been getting nonstop calls from a company called Credit Corp Solutions about an old debt. It's gotten to the point where they're calling me multiple times a day, and they've even started calling my workplace.
They mentioned something about a lawsuit and it's really stressing me out. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate company or what my rights are. I've never received anything in writing from them.
I found this article that explains some of their tactics and what you can do, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with them. Did you get them to stop? Any advice would be really appreciated.
They mentioned something about a lawsuit and it's really stressing me out. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate company or what my rights are. I've never received anything in writing from them.
I found this article that explains some of their tactics and what you can do, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with them. Did you get them to stop? Any advice would be really appreciated.

lolira- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sep 26, 2026
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
All times are GMT
To obtain your free evaluation copy of the KISSContacts software just email us your details
and we will provide a download link for you to Try Before You Buy, or you can order it in our Store
and we will provide a download link for you to Try Before You Buy, or you can order it in our Store
