Has anyone dealt with Credit Corp Solutions and their consta

For all those discussions which surround managing contacts, members and donors for your society, club, association, voluntary organisation, pressure group or charity.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ • Search • View unanswered posts

Has anyone dealt with Credit Corp Solutions and their consta

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:35 am

I've been getting nonstop calls from a company called Credit Corp Solutions about an old debt. It's gotten to the point where they're calling me multiple times a day, and they've even started calling my workplace.

They mentioned something about a lawsuit and it's really stressing me out. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate company or what my rights are. I've never received anything in writing from them.

I found this article that explains some of their tactics and what you can do, but I'm wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with them. Did you get them to stop? Any advice would be really appreciated.

lolira
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 26, 2026
Page 1 of 1

Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

All times are GMT



To obtain your free evaluation copy of the KISSContacts software just email us your details
and we will provide a download link for you to Try Before You Buy, or you can order it in our Store