Seller says no inspection needed because car is still under

For all those discussions which surround managing contacts, members and donors for your society, club, association, voluntary organisation, pressure group or charity.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ • Search • View unanswered posts

Seller says no inspection needed because car is still under

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:51 am

Seller says no inspection needed because car is still under warranty, should I trust that?


I'm looking at a 2022 Mazda CX-5 from a private seller near Al Khan and honestly the car looks clean, full service history, still has dealer warranty until next year. The seller is telling me there's no point paying for an inspection since the warranty covers everything anyway. Part of me believes him but another part feels like warranty doesn't cover accident damage or previous repairs that weren't reported. I've been reading around and apparently a professional pre-purchase car inspection near Al Khan can still catch stuff that warranty won't, like chassis issues or paintwork from an old fender bender. Has anyone dealt with a seller who refused an inspection before? Did you walk away or go with your gut? I saw 800sayara mentioned a few times while searching and their checklist covers things like frame damage and odometer verification which sounds like exactly what I'd want checked. Just trying to figure out if I'm being paranoid or smart here.

loganhughes
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 11, 2026
Page 1 of 1

Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

All times are GMT



To obtain your free evaluation copy of the KISSContacts software just email us your details
and we will provide a download link for you to Try Before You Buy, or you can order it in our Store