Derrick Henry reveals his retirement plans The spotlights th

For all those discussions which surround managing contacts, members and donors for your society, club, association, voluntary organisation, pressure group or charity.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQ • Search • View unanswered posts

Derrick Henry reveals his retirement plans The spotlights th

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2025 1:44 am

Derrick Henry reveals his retirement plans
The spotlights that come with being Shedeur and Arch are bright, all the time. And so when they struggle, the hate is loud.
They have that in common, wrote Cowboys WR legend Dez Bryant in a thoughtful post on X.
This is what Bryant had to say in a smart comparison:
"I feel bad for Shedeur Sanders and Arch Manning…All I see down my timeline is hate for each player.. These dudes wanna play football…Allow their play to determine if they are good or not…One game doesn’t define either QB... Both guys have what it takes to be great…I also understand we need talk to sell stories. Please stay out of mentions with the nonsense (racism..black or white s—) I wish we all was green if I’m being honest. I give real evaluations on what I see.. I don’t kiss a— or do things to have a relationship with anybody…I have non biased conversations about the game I love…"
Air Jordan 1
Jordan 1s
Cheap NFL Jerseys
NFL Jerseys
Formal Dresses
Peter Millar
Peter Millar Clothing
Yeezy 350
Soccer Jerseys Cheap
Red Dress Boutique
Red Dress
NFL Jerseys
Custom NFL Jersey
Baseball Caps
Yeezy Slides
RED WEDDING
Red Dress
Custom Baseball Jerseys
Custom Jerseys
Adidas Yeezy
White Dress
SLEEPWEAR SINTIMATES
Prom Dresses
Baseball Caps
NFL Hats
NBA Hats
MLB Hats
Soccer Jerseys Spain
National Football Teams
MLS Soccer
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 4
NIKE DUNK
Yeezy 350
Yeezy 700
Yeezy 500
Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 4
Jordan Travis Scott

luxurystorecc1
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Nov 03, 2025
Page 1 of 1

Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

All times are GMT



To obtain your free evaluation copy of the KISSContacts software just email us your details
and we will provide a download link for you to Try Before You Buy, or you can order it in our Store