Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 10:51 am Author: loganhughes Seller says no inspection needed because car is still under warranty, should I trust that?
I'm looking at a 2022 Mazda CX-5 from a private seller near Al Khan and honestly the car looks clean, full service history, still has dealer warranty until next year. The seller is telling me there's no point paying for an inspection since the warranty covers everything anyway. Part of me believes him but another part feels like warranty doesn't cover accident damage or previous repairs that weren't reported. I've been reading around and apparently a professional pre-purchase car inspection near Al Khan can still catch stuff that warranty won't, like chassis issues or paintwork from an old fender bender. Has anyone dealt with a seller who refused an inspection before? Did you walk away or go with your gut? I saw 800sayara mentioned a few times while searching and their checklist covers things like frame damage and odometer verification which sounds like exactly what I'd want checked. Just trying to figure out if I'm being paranoid or smart here.All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 http://www.kissoftwaresolutions.com/